Sold! - 2010 FenderVintage Hot Rod '52 Telecaster
Sorry, this item has been sold.
Please contact for availability. Also includes white pickguard (currently fitted to the guitar). Sold new by us! As traded '52 Hot Rod Tele (RRP $3299.00). What a gorgeous guitar! Thin nitro lacquer over premium Ash body, with '52 Black Bakelite pickguard. The stock Seymour Duncan mini-humbucker (neck) has been replaced with the more traditional Fender "American Vintage" Telecaster neck pickup (same as the stock '52) - so it sounds more like a traditional Tele. Huge tone, and great lightweight body. Comfortable '52 Shape neck, with 9.5" Fretboard Radius and Dunlop 6105 frets. Minor playing wear but no serious dings whatsoever. Includes original Fender Tweed Case.
Features and Specifications:
- Thin-skin nitrocellulose finish
- Premium ash body
- 1-piece maple neck
- U-shape profile with satin finish on back
- 9.5" fingerboard radius
- 21 medium-jumbo frets
- 25.5" scale length
- Nut width: 1.650"
- Chrome hardware
- Fender/Gotoh vintage-style tuners
- Vintage-style Tele bridge with 3 compensated brass saddles
- 1-ply black pickguard
- Custom Vintage Tele bridge pickup
- Seymour Duncan Vintage Mini Humbucker neck pickup
- 3-position blade pickup selector
- Master volume and tone controls
- Setup with Fender Super 250R Nickel Plated Steel strings (.010, .013, .017, .026, .036, .046)
- Includes Vintage Tweed Case, Strap, Cable, and Meguair's care kit